Air Force Recruiting Service
Air Force Reserve Command (AFRC)
AFRC Public Affairs
255 Richard Ray Blvd
Robins AFB, GA 31098-1815
Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)
Tel: (888) 332-7411
National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR)
An agency within the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Reserve Affairs. It was established in 1972 to promote cooperation and understanding between Reserve component members and their civilian employers and to assist in the resolution of conflicts arising from an employee’s military commitment.
U.S. Army Recruiting Command
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Health Care: 1-877-222-VETS (8387)
VA Inspector General: 1-800-488-8244
Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 Press 1
National Call Center for Homeless Veterans
Call 1-877-4AID VET (1-877-424-3838)
Homeless Veteran in need of help? Call (1-877-424-3838)
The Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) has founded a National Call Center for Homeless Veterans hotline to ensure that homeless Veterans or Veterans at-risk for homelessness have free, 24/7 access to trained counselors. The hotline is intended to assist homeless Veterans and their families, VA Medical Centers, federal, state and local partners, community agencies, service providers and others in the community. To be connected with a trained VA staff member call 1-877-4AID VET (877-424-3838).
- Call for yourself or someone else
- Free and confidential
- Trained VA counselors to assist
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We have information about VA homeless programs and mental health services in your area that can help you.
What will happen when I call?
- You will be connected to a trained VA staff member.
- Hotline staff will conduct a brief screen to assess your needs.
- Homeless Veterans will be connected with the Homeless Point of Contact at the nearest VA facility.
- Family members and non-VA providers calling on behalf of a homeless Veteran will be provided with information regarding the homeless programs and services available.
- Contact information will be requested so staff may follow-up.